Hugo® Grips 4 Ice™
With SURE-FOOT® technology for better traction on ice and snow.
Our new Grips 4 Ice are lightweight, plus quick and easy to put on for improved winter traction. They use a reformulated rubber compound that stays strong and retains elasticity in temperatures down to -40 Celsius.
- Tungsten carbide spikes with an ice piercing edge are 10x stronger than steel.
- Spikes now integrated into the rubber, for increased durability.
- Textured heel tab makes them easier to put on and take off.
- NEW proprietary tread design improves traction and increases lateral grip.
- Low profile design fits inconspicuously with most footwear.
- Directions molded into rubber for ease of use.
Note: Prevent undue wear by only using your Grips 4 Ice™ on snow or ice.
- Install front on toe of shoe
- Pull back over heel
- Adjust the center spikes over the sole
During use, check position of product and adjust as needed. Snug fit is important. Prolonged use may stain light-colored footwear. To maximize product life, store in a cool dry place under 90°F (32°C).
WARNING: This product aids traction on ice if put on the shoe properly while bearing the weight normally; however, no product can prevent all falls. This product is meant to be used in ordinary walking; it is not to be used for mountaineering, rock climbing, steep inclines or other similar strenuous activities. Don’t wear these on surfaces such as marble or other indoor surfaces; use caution if driving or using a ladder. Not for use on shoes with heels more than 1-2 inches. Sharp spikes can cause injury to you or indoor surfaces. Contains latex.
All Hugo® products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Hugo®’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. Hugo®’s warranty is for the original user only.
Hugo® Grips 4 Ice™
Winter footwear for safer walking on ice and snow!
Size: One size fits most
Item no: 737-176